School Accounts and compliance
Post Primary and Primary schools are obliged to comply with the requirements of the Financial Support Services Unit (FSSU) in relation to the preparation of annual school accounts.
All schools are obliged to prepare a set of annual accounts to 31st August each year. These must be filed online using Cloud based online filing by 28th February each year.
We have been preparing school accounts for over 40 years and are fully up to date with all requirements laid down by Department.
- Schools are advised to use Surf or Sage by FSSU and we have particular strength in this area. Surf would be our choice between the two.
- We liaise with school principals and secretaries to help complete accounts which satisfy the FSSU requirements.
- We also provide full bookkeeping service if required to schools and can train on all areas of accounts entry if required.
- We go the extra step in producing accounts and reports which can be very useful to the Principal and the Board when making decisions to invest on capital expenditure or other projects.
- We advise on cost saving measures and possible income streams.
- We can also prepare and file RCT returns for the School with Revenue which takes away this time consuming and sometimes confusing job from in-house.
We do this for a flat fee so there are no surprises at time of billing.
Our primary objective is to help you develop and grow your business by combining our knowledge and expertise to view opportunities that may arise and overcome obstacles that may develop over the lifetime of a business. We pride ourselves in the fact that many of our clients have grown with us over the last 40 years and many of our new clients are referred onto us by existing clients.
Development of a long term relationship with clients.
OGBP know the importance of servicing the clients’ needs during good times and bad. We have found over the years that a large proportion of our new clients come to us on the recommendation of existing clients. Read more about our history.
Good working relationship with financial institutions.
At OGBP we review financial services being offered by the various lending institutions, so we are in a position to recommend the best lenders to meet our individual clients’ needs.
- Audit & Statutory Accounts
- Corporate Finance & Business Advisory
- Family Business & Private Clients
- Corporate & Personal Tax
- Bookkeeping Inhouse Training
- Business Startups
- Company Secretarial
- Payroll Services
- Online Cloud Accounting
- Pensions & Investments advice
- Acquisitions & Disposals
- Succession Planning
Anglesea Street, Clonmel, Co Tipperary.
22 Bridge Street, Ringsend, Dublin 4
Lets Get Started
OGBP is a dynamic and innovative firm of Accountants, Auditors and Taxation Advisors. Through our partner led offices we offer each client a hand’s on approach that will deliver the desired results in a timely and efficient manner.
Certified Public Accountants, Registered Auditors & Registered Taxation Consultants.
Authorised to carry out Audit Work & Investment Business by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland. O’Gorman Brannigan Purtill & Co. Limited
Registered Office: Anglesea House, Anglesea Street, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary. Registered In Ireland No. 519314