With more than 40 years’ experience supporting all kinds of businesses from sole traders to multinationals, OGBP has built up expertise that you can draw on to save your business time and money
Why outsource to OGBP?
- Reduce & control costs
- Legislative Compliance and Data Security (Encryption used for all data transfers)
- Confidentiality and Reliability
- Experienced and Qualified Personnel
- Complete business continuity
- Time to focus on core demands within the business
- Access to Payroll Helpdesk
Our payroll services include:
- Preparation and processing of weekly, fortnightly, monthly payroll
- Processing of documentation for starters / leavers
- Benefit-in-kind calculations
- Online filing of P45s and P30s
- Printed and / or electronic payslips
- Standard and / or customised reports
- Third party reporting
- Electronic funds transfer
- Calculation of part-time and public holiday pay entitlements
- Annual compliance services
OGBP focus on providing a dedicated service to deliver your payroll in a timely manner.
Our primary objective is to help you develop and grow your business by combining our knowledge and expertise to view opportunities that may arise and overcome obstacles that may develop over the lifetime of a business. We pride ourselves in the fact that many of our clients have grown with us over the last 40 years and many of our new clients are referred onto us by existing clients.
Development of a long term relationship with clients.
OGBP know the importance of servicing the clients’ needs during good times and bad. We have found over the years that a large proportion of our new clients come to us on the recommendation of existing clients. Read more about our history.
Good working relationship with financial institutions.
At OGBP we review financial services being offered by the various lending institutions, so we are in a position to recommend the best lenders to meet our individual clients’ needs.
- Audit & Statutory Accounts
- Corporate Finance & Business Advisory
- Family Business & Private Clients
- Corporate & Personal Tax
- Bookkeeping Inhouse Training
- Business Startups
- Company Secretarial
- Payroll Services
- Online Cloud Accounting
- Pensions & Investments advice
- Acquisitions & Disposals
- Succession Planning
Anglesea Street, Clonmel, Co Tipperary.
22 Bridge Street, Ringsend, Dublin 4
Lets Get Started
OGBP is a dynamic and innovative firm of Accountants, Auditors and Taxation Advisors. Through our partner led offices we offer each client a hand’s on approach that will deliver the desired results in a timely and efficient manner.
Certified Public Accountants, Registered Auditors & Registered Taxation Consultants.
Authorised to carry out Audit Work & Investment Business by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland. O’Gorman Brannigan Purtill & Co. Limited
Registered Office: Anglesea House, Anglesea Street, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary. Registered In Ireland No. 519314