We can assist by:
- Advising on what trading structure is suitable for the Farmer, i.e. sole trade, partnership, limited company.
- Advising on stock relief schemes and income averaging.
- Advising on all taxation issue ensuring the Farmer is availing of all tax savings opportunities available to them, i.e. offset of losses, exempt long lease income, capital allowances, etc.
- Advising on stamp duty reliefs.
- Advising on agricultural relief ensuring conditions are satisfied.
- Advising on retirement relief ensuring conditions can and are satisfied and all other capital gains tax planning.
- Pension Planning
- Comparison of VAT registration vs. non VAT registration
- Reclaim of VAT for non registered Farmers
- Review of Pension entitlements, Social welfare entitlement, Fair Deal and medical card applications .
If you would like to have a consultation, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us
Our primary objective is to help you develop and grow your business by combining our knowledge and expertise to view opportunities that may arise and overcome obstacles that may develop over the lifetime of a business. We pride ourselves in the fact that many of our clients have grown with us over the last 40 years and many of our new clients are referred onto us by existing clients.
Development of a long term relationship with clients.
OGBP know the importance of servicing the clients’ needs during good times and bad. We have found over the years that a large proportion of our new clients come to us on the recommendation of existing clients. Read more about our history.
Good working relationship with financial institutions.
At OGBP we review financial services being offered by the various lending institutions, so we are in a position to recommend the best lenders to meet our individual clients’ needs.
- Audit & Statutory Accounts
- Corporate Finance & Business Advisory
- Family Business & Private Clients
- Corporate & Personal Tax
- Bookkeeping Inhouse Training
- Business Startups
- Company Secretarial
- Payroll Services
- Online Cloud Accounting
- Pensions & Investments advice
- Acquisitions & Disposals
- Succession Planning
Anglesea Street, Clonmel, Co Tipperary.
22 Bridge Street, Ringsend, Dublin 4
Lets Get Started
OGBP is a dynamic and innovative firm of Accountants, Auditors and Taxation Advisors. Through our partner led offices we offer each client a hand’s on approach that will deliver the desired results in a timely and efficient manner.
Certified Public Accountants, Registered Auditors & Registered Taxation Consultants.
Authorised to carry out Audit Work & Investment Business by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland. O’Gorman Brannigan Purtill & Co. Limited
Registered Office: Anglesea House, Anglesea Street, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary. Registered In Ireland No. 519314