We provide a comprehensive compliance and
consulting service to companies.
We can assist by:
- Advising on Irish Corporation Tax compliance obligations for companies including preliminary tax payment and tax return filing obligations.
- Preparation and submission of company tax returns.
- Providing technical assistance in computing company liabilities.
- Reviewing of company tax obligation in relation to where close company surcharge is applicable.
- Advising in relation to the utilisation of losses and ensure maximum relief for losses.
- Advising in relation to setting up subsidiaries, group structures and transfers of assets.
- Advising in relation to payments of travel and subsistence to employees and termination payments.
- Advising in relation to the implementation of share options schemes.
- Advising in relation to R&D credit entitlements and submissions of claims.
- Advising regarding small company’s exemption, foreign earnings deduction, Special Assignee Relief, Seed Capital Scheme and Employment and Incentive Scheme for companies and investors.
If you would like to have a consultation, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us
Our primary objective is to help you develop and grow your business by combining our knowledge and expertise to view opportunities that may arise and overcome obstacles that may develop over the lifetime of a business. We pride ourselves in the fact that many of our clients have grown with us over the last 40 years and many of our new clients are referred onto us by existing clients.
Development of a long term relationship with clients.
OGBP know the importance of servicing the clients’ needs during good times and bad. We have found over the years that a large proportion of our new clients come to us on the recommendation of existing clients. Read more about our history.
Good working relationship with financial institutions.
At OGBP we review financial services being offered by the various lending institutions, so we are in a position to recommend the best lenders to meet our individual clients’ needs.
- Audit & Statutory Accounts
- Corporate Finance & Business Advisory
- Family Business & Private Clients
- Corporate & Personal Tax
- Bookkeeping Inhouse Training
- Business Startups
- Company Secretarial
- Payroll Services
- Online Cloud Accounting
- Pensions & Investments advice
- Acquisitions & Disposals
- Succession Planning
Anglesea Street, Clonmel, Co Tipperary.
22 Bridge Street, Ringsend, Dublin 4
Lets Get Started
OGBP is a dynamic and innovative firm of Accountants, Auditors and Taxation Advisors. Through our partner led offices we offer each client a hand’s on approach that will deliver the desired results in a timely and efficient manner.
Certified Public Accountants, Registered Auditors & Registered Taxation Consultants.
Authorised to carry out Audit Work & Investment Business by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland. O’Gorman Brannigan Purtill & Co. Limited
Registered Office: Anglesea House, Anglesea Street, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary. Registered In Ireland No. 519314