We evaluate each client’s requirements and provide an outsourced bookkeeping service as required.
Our bookkeeping services includes the following:
● Purchase Invoices processing
● Sales Invoices updating
● Cheque Payments & Bank Debits updating
● Cash Receipts, Bank Lodgements & Credits updating
● Bank Reconciliations
● Debtors Reconciliations
● Creditor Reconciliations
● Creditors monthly Payment Recommendation Reports
● Preparation & filing of VAT Returns
● Registering contracts and payments online with Revenue for RCT
● Dealing with Revenue Commissioners queries
● Preparation of books and records prior to tax audits
Our primary objective is to help you develop and grow your business by combining our knowledge and expertise to view opportunities that may arise and overcome obstacles that may develop over the lifetime of a business. We pride ourselves in the fact that many of our clients have grown with us over the last 30 years and many of our new clients are referred onto us by existing clients.
Development of a long term relationship with clients.
OGBP know the importance of servicing the clients’ needs during good times and bad. We have found over the years that a large proportion of our new clients come to us on the recommendation of existing clients. Read more about our history.
Good working relationship with financial institutions.
At OGBP we review financial services being offered by the various lending institutions, so we are in a position to recommend the best lenders to meet our individual clients’ needs.
- Audit & Statutory Accounts
- Corporate Finance & Business Advisory
- Family Business & Private Clients
- Corporate & Personal Tax
- Bookkeeping Inhouse Training
- Business Startups
- Company Secretarial
- Payroll Services
- Online Cloud Accounting
- Pensions & Investments advice
- Acquisitions & Disposals
- Succession Planning
Anglesea Street, Clonmel, Co Tipperary.
22 Bridge Street, Ringsend, Dublin 4
Lets Get Started
OGBP is a dynamic and innovative firm of Accountants, Auditors and Taxation Advisors. Through our partner led offices we offer each client a hand’s on approach that will deliver the desired results in a timely and efficient manner.
Certified Public Accountants, Registered Auditors & Registered Taxation Consultants.
Authorised to carry out Audit Work & Investment Business by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland. O’Gorman Brannigan Purtill & Co. Limited
Registered Office: Anglesea House, Anglesea Street, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary. Registered In Ireland No. 519314